301 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 301:
7 × 43
7 × 43
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 301 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 301
- Cardinal: 301 can be written as Three hundred one.
- Scientific notation: 3.01 × 102
Factors of 301
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 50
Divisors of 301
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 352
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 51
- 301 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (51) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 250
Bases of 301
- Binary: 1001011012
- Hexadecimal: 0x12D
- Base-36: 8D
Squares and roots of 301
- 301 squared (3012) is 90601
- 301 cubed (3013) is 27270901
square rootof 301 is 17.3493515729
cube rootof 301 is 6.7017593953
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 301?
- 301 seconds is equal to 5 minutes, 1 second.
To count from 1 to 301 would take you about two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 301 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 301
- 301 backwards is 103
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 301's digits is 4
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 301 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 301 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/301/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 301 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/301/
The information we have on file for 301 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!