34868 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 34868:
22 × 23 × 379
(2 × 2 × 23 × 379)
22 × 23 × 379(2 × 2 × 23 × 379)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 34868 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 34868
- Cardinal: 34868 can be written as Thirty-four thousand, eight hundred sixty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 3.4868 × 104
Factors of 34868
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 404
Divisors of 34868
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 63840
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 28972
- 34868 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (28972) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 5896
Bases of 34868
- Binary: 10001000001101002
- Hexadecimal: 0x8834
- Base-36: QWK
Squares and roots of 34868
- 34868 squared (348682) is 1215777424
- 34868 cubed (348683) is 42391727220032
square rootof 34868 is 186.7297512449
cube rootof 34868 is 32.6694893207
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 34868?
- 34,868 seconds is equal to 9 hours, 41 minutes, 8 seconds.
To count from 1 to 34,868 would take you about nine hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 34868 cubic inches would be around 2.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 34868
- 34868 backwards is 86843
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 34868's digits is 29
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 34868 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 34868 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/34868/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 34868 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/34868/
The information we have on file for 34868 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!