3741 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 3741:
3 × 29 × 43
3 × 29 × 43
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3741 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3741
- Cardinal: 3741 can be written as Three thousand, seven hundred forty-one.
- Scientific notation: 3.741 × 103
Factors of 3741
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 75
Divisors of 3741
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5280
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1539
- 3741 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1539) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2202
Bases of 3741
- Binary: 111010011101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xE9D
- Base-36: 2VX
Squares and roots of 3741
- 3741 squared (37412) is 13995081
- 3741 cubed (37413) is 52355598021
square rootof 3741 is 61.1637147335
cube rootof 3741 is 15.5237236433
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3741?
- 3,741 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 2 minutes, 21 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,741 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 3741 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3741
- 3741 backwards is 1473
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3741's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 3741 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!