428967 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 428967:
32 × 7 × 11 × 619
(3 × 3 × 7 × 11 × 619)
32 × 7 × 11 × 619(3 × 3 × 7 × 11 × 619)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 428967 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 428967
- Cardinal: 428967 can be written as Four hundred twenty-eight thousand, nine hundred sixty-seven.
- Scientific notation: 4.28967 × 105
Factors of 428967
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 640
Divisors of 428967
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 773760
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 344793
- 428967 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (344793) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 84174
Bases of 428967
- Binary: 11010001011101001112
- Hexadecimal: 0x68BA7
- Base-36: 96ZR
Squares and roots of 428967
- 428967 squared (4289672) is 184012687089
- 428967 cubed (4289673) is 78935370342507063
square rootof 428967 is 654.9557236943
cube rootof 428967 is 75.4179334295
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 428967?
- 428,967 seconds is equal to 4 days, 23 hours, 9 minutes, 27 seconds.
To count from 1 to 428,967 would take you about four days.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 428967 cubic inches would be around 6.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 428967
- 428967 backwards is 769824
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 428967's digits is 36
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 428967 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 19 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 428967 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/428967/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 428967 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/428967/
The information we have on file for 428967 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!