429 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 429:
3 × 11 × 13
3 × 11 × 13
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 429 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 429
- Cardinal: 429 can be written as Four hundred twenty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 4.29 × 102
Factors of 429
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 27
Divisors of 429
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 672
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 243
- 429 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (243) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 186
Bases of 429
- Binary: 1101011012
- Hexadecimal: 0x1AD
- Base-36: BX
Squares and roots of 429
- 429 squared (4292) is 184041
- 429 cubed (4293) is 78953589
square rootof 429 is 20.7123151773
cube rootof 429 is 7.5419867321
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 429?
- 429 seconds is equal to 7 minutes, 9 seconds.
To count from 1 to 429 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 429 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 429
- 429 backwards is 924
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 429's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 429 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 429 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/429/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 429 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/429/
The information we have on file for 429 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!