48928 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 48928:
25 × 11 × 139
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 11 × 139)
25 × 11 × 139(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 11 × 139)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 48928 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 48928
- Cardinal: 48928 can be written as Forty-eight thousand, nine hundred twenty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 4.8928 × 104
Factors of 48928
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 152
Divisors of 48928
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 105840
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 56912
- 48928 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (56912) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 7984
Bases of 48928
- Binary: 10111111001000002
- Hexadecimal: 0xBF20
- Base-36: 11R4
Squares and roots of 48928
- 48928 squared (489282) is 2393949184
- 48928 cubed (489283) is 117131145674752
square rootof 48928 is 221.1967450031
cube rootof 48928 is 36.5751251843
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 48928?
- 48,928 seconds is equal to 13 hours, 35 minutes, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 48,928 would take you about thirteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 48928 cubic inches would be around 3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 48928
- 48928 backwards is 82984
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 48928's digits is 31
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 48928 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 48928 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/48928/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 48928 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/48928/
The information we have on file for 48928 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!