5289 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 5289:
3 × 41 × 43
3 × 41 × 43
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5289 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5289
- Cardinal: 5289 can be written as Five thousand, two hundred eighty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 5.289 × 103
Factors of 5289
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 87
Divisors of 5289
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 7392
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2103
- 5289 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2103) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 3186
Bases of 5289
- Binary: 1010010101001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x14A9
- Base-36: 42X
Squares and roots of 5289
- 5289 squared (52892) is 27973521
- 5289 cubed (52893) is 147951952569
square rootof 5289 is 72.7255113427
cube rootof 5289 is 17.4230636159
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5289?
- 5,289 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 28 minutes, 9 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,289 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 5289 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5289
- 5289 backwards is 9825
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5289's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 5289 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!