5290 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 5290:
2 × 5 × 232
(2 × 5 × 23 × 23)
2 × 5 × 232(2 × 5 × 23 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5290 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5290
- Cardinal: 5290 can be written as Five thousand, two hundred ninety.
- Scientific notation: 5.29 × 103
Factors of 5290
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 30
Divisors of 5290
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 9954
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4664
- 5290 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4664) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 626
Bases of 5290
- Binary: 10100101010102
- Hexadecimal: 0x14AA
- Base-36: 42Y
Squares and roots of 5290
- 5290 squared (52902) is 27984100
- 5290 cubed (52903) is 148035889000
square rootof 5290 is 72.7323861839
cube rootof 5290 is 17.4241616157
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5290?
- 5,290 seconds is equal to 28 minutes, 10 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,290 would take you about twenty-eight minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 5290 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5290
- 5290 backwards is 0925
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5290's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 5290 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 24 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 5290 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 24 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/5290/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 5290 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/5290/
The information we have on file for 5290 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!