4664 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 4664:
23 × 11 × 53
(2 × 2 × 2 × 11 × 53)
23 × 11 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 11 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 4664 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 4664
- Cardinal: 4664 can be written as Four thousand, six hundred sixty-four.
- Scientific notation: 4.664 × 103
Factors of 4664
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 66
Divisors of 4664
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 9720
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5056
- 4664 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5056) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 392
Bases of 4664
- Binary: 1001000111000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1238
- Base-36: 3LK
Squares and roots of 4664
- 4664 squared (46642) is 21752896
- 4664 cubed (46643) is 101455506944
square rootof 4664 is 68.2934843159
cube rootof 4664 is 16.7078094637
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 4664?
- 4,664 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 17 minutes, 44 seconds.
To count from 1 to 4,664 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 4664 cubic inches would be around 1.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 4664
4664 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 4664's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 4664 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!