5291 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 5291:
11 × 13 × 37
11 × 13 × 37
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5291 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5291
- Cardinal: 5291 can be written as Five thousand, two hundred ninety-one.
- Scientific notation: 5.291 × 103
Factors of 5291
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 61
Divisors of 5291
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6384
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1093
- 5291 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1093) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 4198
Bases of 5291
- Binary: 10100101010112
- Hexadecimal: 0x14AB
- Base-36: 42Z
Squares and roots of 5291
- 5291 squared (52912) is 27994681
- 5291 cubed (52913) is 148119857171
square rootof 5291 is 72.7392603755
cube rootof 5291 is 17.4252594774
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5291?
- 5,291 seconds is equal to 28 minutes, 11 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,291 would take you about twenty-eight minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 5291 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5291
- 5291 backwards is 1925
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5291's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 5291 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 17 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 5291 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/5291/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 5291 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/5291/
The information we have on file for 5291 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!