5376 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-six divisors.
Prime factorization of 5376:
28 × 3 × 7(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5376 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5376
- Cardinal: 5376 can be written as Five thousand, three hundred seventy-six.
- Scientific notation: 5.376 × 103
Factors of 5376
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 10
- Sum of prime factors: 12
Divisors of 5376
- Number of divisors d(n): 36
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 16352
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 10976
- 5376 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (10976) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 5600
Bases of 5376
- Binary: 10101000000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x1500
- Base-36: 45C
Squares and roots of 5376
- 5376 squared (53762) is 28901376
- 5376 cubed (53763) is 155373797376
square rootof 5376 is 73.3212111193
cube rootof 5376 is 17.5180765595
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5376?
- 5,376 seconds is equal to 29 minutes, 36 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,376 would take you about twenty-nine minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 5376 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5376
- 5376 backwards is 6735
- 5376 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5376's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 5376 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 20 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 5376 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/5376/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 5376 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/5376/
The information we have on file for 5376 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 5376, math, Factors of 5376, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 5376, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, five thousand, three hundred seventy-six.