6125 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 6125:
53 × 72
(5 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 7)
53 × 72(5 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6125 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6125
- Cardinal: 6125 can be written as Six thousand, one hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 6.125 × 103
Factors of 6125
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 12
Divisors of 6125
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8892
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2767
- 6125 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2767) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 3358
Bases of 6125
- Binary: 10111111011012
- Hexadecimal: 0x17ED
- Base-36: 4Q5
Squares and roots of 6125
- 6125 squared (61252) is 37515625
- 6125 cubed (61253) is 229783203125
square rootof 6125 is 78.2623792125
cube rootof 6125 is 18.2965285503
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6125?
- 6,125 seconds is equal to 42 minutes, 5 seconds.
To count from 1 to 6,125 would take you about forty-two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 6125 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6125
- 6125 backwards is 5216
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6125's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 6125 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 6125 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/6125/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 6125 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/6125/
The information we have on file for 6125 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!