66472 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 66472:
23 × 7 × 1187
(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 1187)
23 × 7 × 1187(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 66472 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 66472
- Cardinal: 66472 can be written as Sixty-six thousand, four hundred seventy-two.
- Scientific notation: 6.6472 × 104
Factors of 66472
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 1196
Divisors of 66472
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 142560
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 76088
- 66472 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (76088) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 9616
Bases of 66472
- Binary: 10000001110101000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x103A8
- Base-36: 1FAG
Squares and roots of 66472
- 66472 squared (664722) is 4418526784
- 66472 cubed (664723) is 293708312386048
square rootof 66472 is 257.8216437773
cube rootof 66472 is 40.5085080941
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 66472?
- 66,472 seconds is equal to 18 hours, 27 minutes, 52 seconds.
To count from 1 to 66,472 would take you about eighteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 66472 cubic inches would be around 3.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 66472
- 66472 backwards is 27466
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 66472's digits is 25
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 66472 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!