6948 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 6948:
22 × 32 × 193
(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 193)
22 × 32 × 193(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 193)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6948 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6948
- Cardinal: 6948 can be written as Six thousand, nine hundred forty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 6.948 × 103
Factors of 6948
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 198
Divisors of 6948
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 17654
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 10706
- 6948 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (10706) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 3758
Bases of 6948
- Binary: 1101100100100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1b24
Squares and roots of 6948
- 6948 squared (69482) is 48274704
- 6948 cubed (69483) is 335412643392
square rootof 6948 is 83.3546639367
cube rootof 6948 is 19.0818262297
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6948?
- 6,948 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 55 minutes, 48 seconds.
To count from 1 to 6,948 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 6948 cubic inches would be around 1.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6948
- 6948 backwards is 8496
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6948's digits is 27
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 6948 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!