795 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 795:
3 × 5 × 53
3 × 5 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 795 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 795
- Cardinal: 795 can be written as Seven hundred ninety-five.
- Scientific notation: 7.95 × 102
Factors of 795
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 61
Divisors of 795
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1296
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 501
- 795 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (501) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 294
Bases of 795
- Binary: 1100011011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x31b
Squares and roots of 795
- 795 squared (7952) is 632025
- 795 cubed (7953) is 502459875
square rootof 795 is 28.1957443597
cube rootof 795 is 9.2637972817
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 795?
- 795 seconds is equal to 13 minutes, 15 seconds.
To count from 1 to 795 would take you about six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 795 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 795
- 795 backwards is 597
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 795's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 795 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!