796 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 796:
22 × 199
(2 × 2 × 199)
22 × 199(2 × 2 × 199)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 796 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 796
- Cardinal: 796 can be written as Seven hundred ninety-six.
- Scientific notation: 7.96 × 102
Factors of 796
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 201
Divisors of 796
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1400
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 604
- 796 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (604) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 192
Bases of 796
- Binary: 1100011100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x31c
Squares and roots of 796
- 796 squared (7962) is 633616
- 796 cubed (7963) is 504358336
square rootof 796 is 28.2134719593
cube rootof 796 is 9.2676798461
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 796?
- 796 seconds is equal to 13 minutes, 16 seconds.
To count from 1 to 796 would take you about six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 796 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 796
- 796 backwards is 697
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 796's digits is 22
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 796 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!