1400 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1400:
23 × 52 × 7
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 7)
23 × 52 × 7(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1400 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1400
- Cardinal: 1400 can be written as One thousand, four hundred.
- Scientific notation: 1.4 × 103
Factors of 1400
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 14
Divisors of 1400
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3720
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2320
- 1400 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2320) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 920
Bases of 1400
- Binary: 101011110002
- Hexadecimal: 0x578
- Base-36: 12W
Squares and roots of 1400
- 1400 squared (14002) is 1960000
- 1400 cubed (14003) is 2744000000
square rootof 1400 is 37.4165738677
cube rootof 1400 is 11.1868894209
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1400?
- 1,400 seconds is equal to 23 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,400 would take you about twenty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1400 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1400
- 1400 backwards is 0041
- 1400 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1400's digits is 5
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1400 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1400 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1400/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1400 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1400/
The information we have on file for 1400 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!