820 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 820:
22 × 5 × 41
(2 × 2 × 5 × 41)
22 × 5 × 41(2 × 2 × 5 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 820 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 820
- Cardinal: 820 can be written as Eight hundred twenty.
- Scientific notation: 8.2 × 102
Factors of 820
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 48
Divisors of 820
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1764
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 944
- 820 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (944) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 124
Bases of 820
- Binary: 11001101002
- Hexadecimal: 0x334
- Base-36: MS
Squares and roots of 820
- 820 squared (8202) is 672400
- 820 cubed (8203) is 551368000
square rootof 820 is 28.6356421265
cube rootof 820 is 9.3599016231
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 820?
- 820 seconds is equal to 13 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 820 would take you about six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 820 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 820
- 820 backwards is 028
- 820 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 820's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 820 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 11 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 820 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 11 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/820/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 820 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/820/
The information we have on file for 820 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!