848 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of ten divisors.
Prime factorization of 848:
24 × 53
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 53)
24 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 848 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 848
- Cardinal: 848 can be written as Eight hundred forty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 8.48 × 102
Factors of 848
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 55
Divisors of 848
- Number of divisors d(n): 10
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1674
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 826
- 848 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (826) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 22
Bases of 848
- Binary: 11010100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x350
- Base-36: NK
Squares and roots of 848
- 848 squared (8482) is 719104
- 848 cubed (8483) is 609800192
square rootof 848 is 29.1204395571
cube rootof 848 is 9.4652469823
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 848?
- 848 seconds is equal to 14 minutes, 8 seconds.
To count from 1 to 848 would take you about seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 848 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 848
848 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 848's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 848 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 848 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/848/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 848 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/848/
The information we have on file for 848 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!