2744 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 2744:
23 × 73
(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 7 × 7)
23 × 73(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 7 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2744 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2744
- Cardinal: 2744 can be written as Two thousand, seven hundred forty-four.
- Scientific notation: 2.744 × 103
Factors of 2744
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 9
Divisors of 2744
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6000
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3256
- 2744 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3256) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 512
Bases of 2744
- Binary: 101010111000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xab8
Squares and roots of 2744
- 2744 squared (27442) is 7529536
- 2744 cubed (27443) is 20661046784
square rootof 2744 is 52.3832034149
2744 is a
perfect cube number. Its cube rootis 14
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2744?
- 2,744 seconds is equal to 45 minutes, 44 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,744 would take you about forty-five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 2744 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2744
- 2744 backwards is 4472
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2744's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 2744 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!