1384042 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 1384042:
2 × 11 × 53 × 1187
2 × 11 × 53 × 1187
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1384042 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1384042
- Cardinal: 1384042 can be written as One million, three hundred eighty-four thousand and forty-two.
- Scientific notation: 1.384042 × 106
Factors of 1384042
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 1253
Divisors of 1384042
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2309472
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 925430
- 1384042 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (925430) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 458612
Bases of 1384042
- Binary: 1010100011110011010102
- Hexadecimal: 0x151E6A
- Base-36: TNXM
Squares and roots of 1384042
- 1384042 squared (13840422) is 1915572257764
- 1384042 cubed (13840423) is 2651232458780202088
square rootof 1384042 is 1176.4531439883
cube rootof 1384042 is 111.4422203939
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1384042?
- 1,384,042 seconds is equal to 2 weeks, 2 days, 27 minutes, 22 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,384,042 would take you about three weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1384042 cubic inches would be around 9.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1384042
- 1384042 backwards is 2404831
- 1384042 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 1384042's digits is 22
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1384042 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1384042 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1384042/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1384042 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1384042/
The information we have on file for 1384042 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!