1568 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 1568:
25 × 72(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1568 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1568
- Cardinal: 1568 can be written as One thousand, five hundred sixty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 1.568 × 103
Factors of 1568
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 9
Divisors of 1568
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3591
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2023
- 1568 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2023) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 455
Bases of 1568
- Binary: 110001000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x620
- Base-36: 17K
Squares and roots of 1568
- 1568 squared (15682) is 2458624
- 1568 cubed (15683) is 3855122432
square rootof 1568 is 39.5979797465
cube rootof 1568 is 11.6175714671
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1568?
- 1,568 seconds is equal to 26 minutes, 8 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,568 would take you about twenty-six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1568 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1568
- 1568 backwards is 8651
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1568's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1568 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 19 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 1568 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1568/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 1568 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1568/
The information we have on file for 1568 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 1568, math, Factors of 1568, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 1568, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, one thousand, five hundred sixty-eight.