2020 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 2020:
22 × 5 × 101
(2 × 2 × 5 × 101)
22 × 5 × 101(2 × 2 × 5 × 101)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2020 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2020
- Cardinal: 2020 can be written as Two thousand and twenty.
- Scientific notation: 2.02 × 103
Factors of 2020
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 108
Divisors of 2020
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4284
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2264
- 2020 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2264) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 244
Bases of 2020
- Binary: 111111001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x7E4
- Base-36: 1K4
Squares and roots of 2020
- 2020 squared (20202) is 4080400
- 2020 cubed (20203) is 8242408000
square rootof 2020 is 44.9444101085
cube rootof 2020 is 12.6410686485
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2020?
- 2,020 seconds is equal to 33 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,020 would take you about thirty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2020 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2020
- 2020 backwards is 0202
- 2020 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2020's digits is 4
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2020 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 17 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2020 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2020/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2020 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2020/
The information we have on file for 2020 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!