2438 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 2438:
2 × 23 × 53
2 × 23 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2438 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2438
- Cardinal: 2438 can be written as Two thousand, four hundred thirty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 2.438 × 103
Factors of 2438
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 78
Divisors of 2438
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3888
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1450
- 2438 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1450) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 988
Bases of 2438
- Binary: 1001100001102
- Hexadecimal: 0x986
- Base-36: 1VQ
Squares and roots of 2438
- 2438 squared (24382) is 5943844
- 2438 cubed (24383) is 14491091672
square rootof 2438 is 49.3761075825
cube rootof 2438 is 13.4589516745
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2438?
- 2,438 seconds is equal to 40 minutes, 38 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,438 would take you about forty minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2438 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2438
- 2438 backwards is 8342
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2438's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2438 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2438 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2438/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2438 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2438/
The information we have on file for 2438 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!