3225 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 3225:
3 × 52 × 43
(3 × 5 × 5 × 43)
3 × 52 × 43(3 × 5 × 5 × 43)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3225 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3225
- Cardinal: 3225 can be written as Three thousand, two hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 3.225 × 103
Factors of 3225
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 51
Divisors of 3225
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5456
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2231
- 3225 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2231) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 994
Bases of 3225
- Binary: 1100100110012
- Hexadecimal: 0xC99
- Base-36: 2HL
Squares and roots of 3225
- 3225 squared (32252) is 10400625
- 3225 cubed (32253) is 33542015625
square rootof 3225 is 56.7890834581
cube rootof 3225 is 14.7744018185
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3225?
- 3,225 seconds is equal to 53 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,225 would take you about fifty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3225 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3225
- 3225 backwards is 5223
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3225's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3225 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3225 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3225/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3225 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3225/
The information we have on file for 3225 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!