47480 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 47480:
23 × 5 × 1187
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 1187)
23 × 5 × 1187(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 47480 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 47480
- Cardinal: 47480 can be written as Forty-seven thousand, four hundred eighty.
- Scientific notation: 4.748 × 104
Factors of 47480
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 1194
Divisors of 47480
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 106920
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 59440
- 47480 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (59440) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 11960
Bases of 47480
- Binary: 1011100101111000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xB978
- Base-36: 10MW
Squares and roots of 47480
- 47480 squared (474802) is 2254350400
- 47480 cubed (474803) is 107036556992000
square rootof 47480 is 217.8990591995
cube rootof 47480 is 36.2106985869
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 47480?
- 47,480 seconds is equal to 13 hours, 11 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 47,480 would take you about thirteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 47480 cubic inches would be around 3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 47480
- 47480 backwards is 08474
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 47480's digits is 23
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 47480 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!