4961 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 4961:
112 × 41
(11 × 11 × 41)
112 × 41(11 × 11 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 4961 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 4961
- Cardinal: 4961 can be written as Four thousand, nine hundred sixty-one.
- Scientific notation: 4.961 × 103
Factors of 4961
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 52
Divisors of 4961
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5586
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 625
- 4961 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (625) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 4336
Bases of 4961
- Binary: 10011011000012
- Hexadecimal: 0x1361
- Base-36: 3TT
Squares and roots of 4961
- 4961 squared (49612) is 24611521
- 4961 cubed (49613) is 122097755681
square rootof 4961 is 70.4343666119
cube rootof 4961 is 17.0551839943
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 4961?
- 4,961 seconds is equal to 22 minutes, 41 seconds.
To count from 1 to 4,961 would take you about twenty-two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 4961 cubic inches would be around 1.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 4961
- 4961 backwards is 1694
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 4961's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 4961 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 4961 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/4961/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 4961 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/4961/
The information we have on file for 4961 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!