530 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 530:
2 × 5 × 53
2 × 5 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 530 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 530
- Cardinal: 530 can be written as Five hundred thirty.
- Scientific notation: 5.3 × 102
Factors of 530
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 60
Divisors of 530
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 972
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 442
- 530 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (442) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 88
Bases of 530
- Binary: 1000010010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x212
- Base-36: EQ
Squares and roots of 530
- 530 squared (5302) is 280900
- 530 cubed (5303) is 148877000
square rootof 530 is 23.0217288667
cube rootof 530 is 8.0926723345
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 530?
- 530 seconds is equal to 8 minutes, 50 seconds.
To count from 1 to 530 would take you about four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 530 cubic inches would be around 0.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 530
- 530 backwards is 035
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 530's digits is 8
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 530 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!