598 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 598:
2 × 13 × 23
2 × 13 × 23
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 598 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 598
- Cardinal: 598 can be written as Five hundred ninety-eight.
- Scientific notation: 5.98 × 102
Factors of 598
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 38
Divisors of 598
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1008
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 410
- 598 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (410) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 188
Bases of 598
- Binary: 1001010110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x256
Squares and roots of 598
- 598 squared (5982) is 357604
- 598 cubed (5983) is 213847192
square rootof 598 is 24.4540385213
cube rootof 598 is 8.4249447469
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 598?
- 598 seconds is equal to 9 minutes, 58 seconds.
To count from 1 to 598 would take you about four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 598 cubic inches would be around 0.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 598
- 598 backwards is 895
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 598's digits is 22
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 598 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!