70225 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of nine divisors.
Prime factorization of 70225:
52 × 532
(5 × 5 × 53 × 53)
52 × 532(5 × 5 × 53 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 70225 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 70225
- Cardinal: 70225 can be written as Seventy thousand, two hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 7.0225 × 104
Factors of 70225
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 58
Divisors of 70225
- Number of divisors d(n): 9
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 88753
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 18528
- 70225 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (18528) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 51697
Bases of 70225
- Binary: 100010010010100012
- Hexadecimal: 0x11251
- Base-36: 1I6P
Squares and roots of 70225
- 70225 squared (702252) is 4931550625
- 70225 cubed (702253) is 346318142640625
70225 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 265
cube rootof 70225 is 41.2569623999
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 70225?
- 70,225 seconds is equal to 19 hours, 30 minutes, 25 seconds.
To count from 1 to 70,225 would take you about nineteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 70225 cubic inches would be around 3.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 70225
- 70225 backwards is 52207
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 70225's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 70225 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 24 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 70225 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 24 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/70225/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 70225 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/70225/
The information we have on file for 70225 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!