10865 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 10865:
5 × 41 × 53
5 × 41 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 10865 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 10865
- Cardinal: 10865 can be written as Ten thousand, eight hundred sixty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.0865 × 104
Factors of 10865
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 99
Divisors of 10865
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 13608
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2743
- 10865 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2743) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 8122
Bases of 10865
- Binary: 10101001110001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x2A71
- Base-36: 8DT
Squares and roots of 10865
- 10865 squared (108652) is 118048225
- 10865 cubed (108653) is 1282593964625
square rootof 10865 is 104.2353107157
cube rootof 10865 is 22.1484451483
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 10865?
- 10,865 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 1 minute, 5 seconds.
To count from 1 to 10,865 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 10865 cubic inches would be around 1.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 10865
- 10865 backwards is 56801
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 10865's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 10865 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!