12126 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 12126:
2 × 3 × 43 × 47
2 × 3 × 43 × 47
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 12126 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 12126
- Cardinal: 12126 can be written as Twelve thousand, one hundred twenty-six.
- Scientific notation: 1.2126 × 104
Factors of 12126
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 95
Divisors of 12126
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 25344
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 13218
- 12126 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (13218) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1092
Bases of 12126
- Binary: 10111101011110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x2F5E
- Base-36: 9CU
Squares and roots of 12126
- 12126 squared (121262) is 147039876
- 12126 cubed (121263) is 1783005536376
square rootof 12126 is 110.1181184001
cube rootof 12126 is 22.9741360177
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 12126?
- 12,126 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 22 minutes, 6 seconds.
To count from 1 to 12,126 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 12126 cubic inches would be around 1.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 12126
- 12126 backwards is 62121
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 12126's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 12126 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!