124972 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 124972:
22 × 157 × 199
(2 × 2 × 157 × 199)
22 × 157 × 199(2 × 2 × 157 × 199)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 124972 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 124972
- Cardinal: 124972 can be written as One hundred twenty-four thousand, nine hundred seventy-two.
- Scientific notation: 1.24972 × 105
Factors of 124972
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 358
Divisors of 124972
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 221200
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 96228
- 124972 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (96228) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 28744
Bases of 124972
- Binary: 11110100000101100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1e82c
Squares and roots of 124972
- 124972 squared (1249722) is 15618000784
- 124972 cubed (1249723) is 1951812793978048
square rootof 124972 is 353.5137903957
cube rootof 124972 is 49.9962663879
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 124972?
- 124,972 seconds is equal to 1 day, 10 hours, 42 minutes, 52 seconds.
To count from 1 to 124,972 would take you about one day.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 124972 cubic inches would be around 4.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 124972
- 124972 backwards is 279421
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 124972's digits is 25
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 124972 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!