1292 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 1292:
22 × 17 × 19
(2 × 2 × 17 × 19)
22 × 17 × 19(2 × 2 × 17 × 19)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1292 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1292
- Cardinal: 1292 can be written as One thousand, two hundred ninety-two.
- Scientific notation: 1.292 × 103
Factors of 1292
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 38
Divisors of 1292
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2520
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1228
- 1292 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1228) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 64
Bases of 1292
- Binary: 101000011002
- Hexadecimal: 0x50C
- Base-36: ZW
Squares and roots of 1292
- 1292 squared (12922) is 1669264
- 1292 cubed (12923) is 2156689088
square rootof 1292 is 35.9444015113
cube rootof 1292 is 10.8914952035
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1292?
- 1,292 seconds is equal to 21 minutes, 32 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,292 would take you about twenty-one minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1292 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1292
- 1292 backwards is 2921
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1292's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1292 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1292 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1292/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1292 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1292/
The information we have on file for 1292 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!