1311 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 1311:
3 × 19 × 23
3 × 19 × 23
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1311 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1311
- Cardinal: 1311 can be written as One thousand, three hundred eleven.
- Scientific notation: 1.311 × 103
Factors of 1311
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 45
Divisors of 1311
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1920
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 609
- 1311 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (609) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 702
Bases of 1311
- Binary: 101000111112
- Hexadecimal: 0x51F
- Base-36: 10F
Squares and roots of 1311
- 1311 squared (13112) is 1718721
- 1311 cubed (13113) is 2253243231
square rootof 1311 is 36.2077339805
cube rootof 1311 is 10.9446252891
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1311?
- 1,311 seconds is equal to 21 minutes, 51 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,311 would take you about twenty-one minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1311 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1311
- 1311 backwards is 1131
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1311's digits is 6
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1311 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 11 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1311 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 11 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1311/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1311 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1311/
The information we have on file for 1311 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!