1344156426 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-six divisors.
Prime factorization of 1344156426:
2 × 32 × 53 × 11872
(2 × 3 × 3 × 53 × 1187 × 1187)
2 × 32 × 53 × 11872(2 × 3 × 3 × 53 × 1187 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1344156426 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1344156426
- Cardinal: 1344156426 can be written as One billion, three hundred forty-four million, one hundred fifty-six thousand, four hundred twenty-six.
- Scientific notation: 1.344156426 × 109
Factors of 1344156426
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 1245
Divisors of 1344156426
- Number of divisors d(n): 36
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2969790642
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1625634216
- 1344156426 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1625634216) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 281477790
Bases of 1344156426
- Binary: 10100000001111000110011000010102
- Hexadecimal: 0x501E330A
- Base-36: M89XQI
Squares and roots of 1344156426
- 1344156426 squared (13441564262) is 1806756497557093476
- 1344156426 cubed (13441564263) is 2428563356408620497648076776
square rootof 1344156426 is 36662.7389320547
cube rootof 1344156426 is 1103.6124831251
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1344156426?
- 1,344,156,426 seconds is equal to 42 years, 38 weeks, 3 days, 8 hours, 47 minutes, 6 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,344,156,426 would take you about eighty-five years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1344156426 cubic inches would be around 92 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1344156426
- 1344156426 backwards is 6246514431
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 10
- The sum of 1344156426's digits is 36
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1344156426 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1344156426 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1344156426/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1344156426 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1344156426/
The information we have on file for 1344156426 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!