1696 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 1696:
25 × 53
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 53)
25 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1696 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1696
- Cardinal: 1696 can be written as One thousand, six hundred ninety-six.
- Scientific notation: 1.696 × 103
Factors of 1696
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 55
Divisors of 1696
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3402
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1706
- 1696 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1706) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 10
Bases of 1696
- Binary: 11010100000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x6A0
- Base-36: 1B4
Squares and roots of 1696
- 1696 squared (16962) is 2876416
- 1696 cubed (16963) is 4878401536
square rootof 1696 is 41.1825205639
cube rootof 1696 is 11.9254639155
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1696?
- 1,696 seconds is equal to 28 minutes, 16 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,696 would take you about twenty-eight minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1696 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1696
- 1696 backwards is 6961
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1696's digits is 22
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1696 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!