1722 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 1722:
2 × 3 × 7 × 41
2 × 3 × 7 × 41
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1722 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1722
- Cardinal: 1722 can be written as One thousand, seven hundred twenty-two.
- Scientific notation: 1.722 × 103
Factors of 1722
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 53
Divisors of 1722
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4032
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2310
- 1722 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2310) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 588
Bases of 1722
- Binary: 110101110102
- Hexadecimal: 0x6BA
- Base-36: 1BU
Squares and roots of 1722
- 1722 squared (17222) is 2965284
- 1722 cubed (17223) is 5106219048
square rootof 1722 is 41.4969878425
cube rootof 1722 is 11.9860950049
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1722?
- 1,722 seconds is equal to 28 minutes, 42 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,722 would take you about twenty-eight minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1722 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1722
- 1722 backwards is 2271
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1722's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1722 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 August 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1722 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 August 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1722/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1722 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1722/
The information we have on file for 1722 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!