2079 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 2079:
33 × 7 × 11
(3 × 3 × 3 × 7 × 11)
33 × 7 × 11(3 × 3 × 3 × 7 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2079 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2079
- Cardinal: 2079 can be written as Two thousand and seventy-nine.
- Scientific notation: 2.079 × 103
Factors of 2079
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 21
Divisors of 2079
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3840
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1761
- 2079 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1761) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 318
Bases of 2079
- Binary: 1000000111112
- Hexadecimal: 0x81F
- Base-36: 1LR
Squares and roots of 2079
- 2079 squared (20792) is 4322241
- 2079 cubed (20793) is 8985939039
square rootof 2079 is 45.5960524607
cube rootof 2079 is 12.7629625953
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2079?
- 2,079 seconds is equal to 34 minutes, 39 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,079 would take you about thirty-four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2079 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2079
- 2079 backwards is 9702
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2079's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2079 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2079 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2079/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2079 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2079/
The information we have on file for 2079 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!