2226 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 2226:
2 × 3 × 7 × 53
2 × 3 × 7 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2226 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2226
- Cardinal: 2226 can be written as Two thousand, two hundred twenty-six.
- Scientific notation: 2.226 × 103
Factors of 2226
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 65
Divisors of 2226
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5184
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2958
- 2226 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2958) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 732
Bases of 2226
- Binary: 100010110010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x8b2
Squares and roots of 2226
- 2226 squared (22262) is 4955076
- 2226 cubed (22263) is 11029999176
square rootof 2226 is 47.1805044483
cube rootof 2226 is 13.0569493675
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2226?
- 2,226 seconds is equal to 37 minutes, 6 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,226 would take you about thirty-seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 2226 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2226
- 2226 backwards is 6222
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2226's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 2226 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!