28179380 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 28179380:
22 × 5 × 11872(2 × 2 × 5 × 1187 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 28179380 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 28179380
- Cardinal: 28179380 can be written as Twenty-eight million, one hundred seventy-nine thousand, three hundred eighty.
- Scientific notation: 2.817938 × 107
Factors of 28179380
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 1194
Divisors of 28179380
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 59226594
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 31047214
- 28179380 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (31047214) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2867834
Bases of 28179380
- Binary: 11010110111111011101101002
- Hexadecimal: 0x1ADFBB4
- Base-36: GRZCK
Squares and roots of 28179380
- 28179380 squared (281793802) is 794077457184400
- 28179380 cubed (281793803) is 22376610415432937672000
square rootof 28179380 is 5308.4253785845
cube rootof 28179380 is 304.3059736769
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 28179380?
- 28,179,380 seconds is equal to 46 weeks, 4 days, 3 hours, 36 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 28,179,380 would take you about seventeen weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 28179380 cubic inches would be around 25.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 28179380
- 28179380 backwards is 08397182
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 8
- The sum of 28179380's digits is 38
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 28179380 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 19 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 28179380 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/28179380/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 28179380 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/28179380/
The information we have on file for 28179380 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 28179380, math, Factors of 28179380, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 28179380, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, twenty-eight million, one hundred seventy-nine thousand, three hundred eighty.