3136 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-one divisors.
Prime factorization of 3136:
26 × 72
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 7)
26 × 72(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3136 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3136
- Cardinal: 3136 can be written as Three thousand, one hundred thirty-six.
- Scientific notation: 3.136 × 103
Factors of 3136
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 8
- Sum of prime factors: 9
Divisors of 3136
- Number of divisors d(n): 21
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 7239
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4103
- 3136 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4103) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 967
Bases of 3136
- Binary: 1100010000002
- Hexadecimal: 0xC40
- Base-36: 2F4
Squares and roots of 3136
- 3136 squared (31362) is 9834496
- 3136 cubed (31363) is 30840979456
3136 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 56
cube rootof 3136 is 14.6372228401
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3136?
- 3,136 seconds is equal to 52 minutes, 16 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,136 would take you about fifty-two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3136 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3136
- 3136 backwards is 6313
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3136's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3136 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 3136 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3136/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 3136 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3136/
The information we have on file for 3136 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!