40825 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 40825:
52 × 23 × 71
(5 × 5 × 23 × 71)
52 × 23 × 71(5 × 5 × 23 × 71)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 40825 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 40825
- Cardinal: 40825 can be written as Forty thousand, eight hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 4.0825 × 104
Factors of 40825
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 99
Divisors of 40825
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 53568
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 12743
- 40825 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (12743) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 28082
Bases of 40825
- Binary: 10011111011110012
- Hexadecimal: 0x9F79
- Base-36: VI1
Squares and roots of 40825
- 40825 squared (408252) is 1666680625
- 40825 cubed (408253) is 68042236515625
square rootof 40825 is 202.0519735117
cube rootof 40825 is 34.4330424357
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 40825?
- 40,825 seconds is equal to 11 hours, 20 minutes, 25 seconds.
To count from 1 to 40,825 would take you about eleven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 40825 cubic inches would be around 2.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 40825
- 40825 backwards is 52804
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 40825's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 40825 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 11 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 40825 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 11 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/40825/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 40825 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/40825/
The information we have on file for 40825 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!