61388 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 61388:
22 × 103 × 149
(2 × 2 × 103 × 149)
22 × 103 × 149(2 × 2 × 103 × 149)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 61388 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 61388
- Cardinal: 61388 can be written as Sixty-one thousand, three hundred eighty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 6.1388 × 104
Factors of 61388
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 254
Divisors of 61388
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 109200
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 47812
- 61388 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (47812) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 13576
Bases of 61388
- Binary: 1110111111001100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xEFCC
- Base-36: 1BD8
Squares and roots of 61388
- 61388 squared (613882) is 3768486544
- 61388 cubed (613883) is 231339851963072
square rootof 61388 is 247.7660186547
cube rootof 61388 is 39.4482578399
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 61388?
- 61,388 seconds is equal to 17 hours, 3 minutes, 8 seconds.
To count from 1 to 61,388 would take you about seventeen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 61388 cubic inches would be around 3.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 61388
- 61388 backwards is 88316
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 61388's digits is 26
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 61388 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!