648 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 648:
23 × 34
(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3)
23 × 34(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 648 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 648
- Cardinal: 648 can be written as Six hundred forty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 6.48 × 102
Factors of 648
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 5
Divisors of 648
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1815
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1167
- 648 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1167) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 519
Bases of 648
- Binary: 10100010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x288
- Base-36: I0
Squares and roots of 648
- 648 squared (6482) is 419904
- 648 cubed (6483) is 272097792
square rootof 648 is 25.4558441227
cube rootof 648 is 8.6534974217
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 648?
- 648 seconds is equal to 10 minutes, 48 seconds.
To count from 1 to 648 would take you about five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 648 cubic inches would be around 0.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 648
- 648 backwards is 846
- 648 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 648's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 648 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 8 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 648 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 8 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/648/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 648 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/648/
The information we have on file for 648 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!