738 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 738:
2 × 32 × 41
(2 × 3 × 3 × 41)
2 × 32 × 41(2 × 3 × 3 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 738 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 738
- Cardinal: 738 can be written as Seven hundred thirty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 7.38 × 102
Factors of 738
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 46
Divisors of 738
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1638
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 900
- 738 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (900) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 162
Bases of 738
- Binary: 10111000102
- Hexadecimal: 0x2E2
- Base-36: KI
Squares and roots of 738
- 738 squared (7382) is 544644
- 738 cubed (7383) is 401947272
square rootof 738 is 27.1661554145
cube rootof 738 is 9.0368856581
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 738?
- 738 seconds is equal to 12 minutes, 18 seconds.
To count from 1 to 738 would take you about six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 738 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 738
- 738 backwards is 837
- 738 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 738's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 738 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 16 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 738 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 16 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/738/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 738 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/738/
The information we have on file for 738 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!