900 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-seven divisors.
Prime factorization of 900:
22 × 32 × 52
(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 5)
22 × 32 × 52(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 900 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 900
- Cardinal: 900 can be written as Nine hundred.
- Scientific notation: 9 × 102
Factors of 900
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 10
Divisors of 900
- Number of divisors d(n): 27
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2821
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1921
- 900 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1921) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1021
Bases of 900
- Binary: 11100001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x384
- Base-36: P0
Squares and roots of 900
- 900 squared (9002) is 810000
- 900 cubed (9003) is 729000000
900 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 30
cube rootof 900 is 9.6548938461
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 900?
- 900 seconds is equal to 15 minutes.
To count from 1 to 900 would take you about seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 900 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 900
- 900 backwards is 009
- 900 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 900's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 900 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 24 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 900 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 24 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/900/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 900 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/900/
The information we have on file for 900 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!