798 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 798:
2 × 3 × 7 × 19
2 × 3 × 7 × 19
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 798 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 798
- Cardinal: 798 can be written as Seven hundred ninety-eight.
- Scientific notation: 7.98 × 102
Factors of 798
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 31
Divisors of 798
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1920
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1122
- 798 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1122) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 324
Bases of 798
- Binary: 11000111102
- Hexadecimal: 0x31E
- Base-36: M6
Squares and roots of 798
- 798 squared (7982) is 636804
- 798 cubed (7983) is 508169592
square rootof 798 is 28.2488937837
cube rootof 798 is 9.2754352303
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 798?
- 798 seconds is equal to 13 minutes, 18 seconds.
To count from 1 to 798 would take you about six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 798 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 798
- 798 backwards is 897
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 798's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 798 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 6 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 798 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 6 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/798/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 798 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/798/
The information we have on file for 798 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!