1472 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of fourteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 1472:
26 × 23
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 23)
26 × 23(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1472 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1472
- Cardinal: 1472 can be written as One thousand, four hundred seventy-two.
- Scientific notation: 1.472 × 103
Factors of 1472
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 25
Divisors of 1472
- Number of divisors d(n): 14
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3048
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1576
- 1472 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1576) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 104
Bases of 1472
- Binary: 10111000000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x5C0
- Base-36: 14W
Squares and roots of 1472
- 1472 squared (14722) is 2166784
- 1472 cubed (14723) is 3189506048
square rootof 1472 is 38.3666521865
cube rootof 1472 is 11.3754679195
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1472?
- 1,472 seconds is equal to 24 minutes, 32 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,472 would take you about twenty-four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1472 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1472
- 1472 backwards is 2741
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1472's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1472 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!