1640 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 1640:
23 × 5 × 41
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 41)
23 × 5 × 41(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1640 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1640
- Cardinal: 1640 can be written as One thousand, six hundred forty.
- Scientific notation: 1.64 × 103
Factors of 1640
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 48
Divisors of 1640
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3780
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2140
- 1640 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2140) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 500
Bases of 1640
- Binary: 110011010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x668
- Base-36: 19K
Squares and roots of 1640
- 1640 squared (16402) is 2689600
- 1640 cubed (16403) is 4410944000
square rootof 1640 is 40.4969134623
cube rootof 1640 is 11.7927370801
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1640?
- 1,640 seconds is equal to 27 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,640 would take you about twenty-seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1640 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1640
- 1640 backwards is 0461
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1640's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1640 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1640 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1640/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1640 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1640/
The information we have on file for 1640 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!